320 BAY ST
Ground Floor 12,000 SF
Mezzanine 5,340 SF
Ground Floor 250 SF
Based on the existing door widths, the ground floor permits 530 and the mezzanine 230 for a total of 760 occupants.
Formerly known as the Canada Permanent Building, 320 Bay was built in 1931 on the most important corner of Toronto’s financial core at Bay and Adelaide streets.
The warm golden glow of the Bay Street
two-storey coffered entrance is a welcoming invitation into its internal
historical grandeur. The Permanent’s main-floor grand banking hall stuns with brass plate detailing, brass-clad elevators, intricate ceiling treatments and elegant
arches and columns, transporting its visitors to an era of splendor and
The area surrounding The Permanent is at the very heart of the Downtown Core. The building is directly linked to Toronto’s underground PATH network (which leads to First Canadian Place) and is within a 5-minute walk to all downtown transit,
including streetcars, buses, subway,
Union Station and GO buses.
Build Your Legacy, join the movement and be part of the growth
that will define the Financial Core’s retail for generations to come.